RGBlink VENUS X1 LED Screen Video Processor Introduce:
- Replaceable input optional modules
- User-defined resolution adjustments
- Support WIFI control function
- Support EDID edit for VGA, DVI, HDMI inputs and read EDID for outputs
- Seamless switching between inputs
- Multiple cascade synchronization split
- Auto input formats detect and conversion
- Two install sending card slot
- Support dual pictures operation
VENUS X1 is a multiple outputs video processor that accepts a wide variety of video signals, including DVI, VGA, HDMI. CVBS, SDI (SD/HD/3G compatible), and USB. VENUS X1 combines truly seamless, fade out, glitch-free switching with advanced scaling technologies to meet the requirements of high-quality, high-resolution video presentations.
VENUS X1 also launches the latest, user-defined image size and coordinate, dual image processing, multiple cascade mapping, different user configurations and controlling, key in and out, and other advanced functions for high-end shows.
VENUS X1 supports EDID editing for VGA, DVI, and HDMI input ports and read EDID for output ports, supporting EDID modification by the windows control program. PC modified EDID, users can edit the EDID of the input port according to the resolution of outputs to achieve the optimal input resolution.
VENUS X1 also supports local front panel operation, remote widows-based software control by RS232, USB, Ethernet, and WIFI control. In addition, VENUS X1 is based on replaceable input optional modules structure, with different modules, you can reach more possibilities and application ranges.
There are no reviews yet.