Novastar VX400s is a professional LED display controller, featuring excellent display control and powerful front-end video processing capabilities with a capacity of 2.3 million pixels. With outstanding image quality and flexible image control functions, the Novastar VX400s can greatly satisfy user needs in the media industry.
- Provides a variety of video input connectors, including 2 × CVBS, 2 × VGA, 1 × DVI, 1 × HDMI and 1 × YPbPr.
- Input resolutions of some connectors can be up to 1080p@60Hz.
- You can freely scale the image based on the screen resolution.
- Computer software for system configuration is not necessary. The system can be configured using one knob and one button. All can be done just by fingers. That’s what we called Touch Track.
- Powerful image processing, professional image control and user-friendly UI design allow for an easy and convenient display control experience.
- Adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart configuration, allowing for the screen debugging to be completed within several minutes, which greatly shortens the preparation time on the stage.
- Provides seamless high-speed switch and fade-in/fade-out effect so as to strengthen and display picture demonstration of professional quality.
- The position and size of PIP can both be adjusted, which can be controlled at will.
- Visualized LCD screen and distinct button indicators simplify system control operations.
- Adopts NovaStar G4 engine to realize a perfect display image with no flickering or scanning lines, as well as fine quality and a good sense of depth.
- Adopts NovaStar’s new-generation calibration technology, allowing for a fast and efficient calibration process.
- Implements white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on different features of the LEDs used by different screens to ensure colors are faithfully reproduced.
- Supports HDMI/DVI video input and HDMI audio input.
- Supports high-bit depth video input: 10bit/8bit.
- Video output loading capacity is 2.3 million pixels and supported video formats are RGB, YCbCr4:2:2 and YCbCr4:4:4.
Resolution up to 1080p@60Hz
|SDI||1||480i, 576i, 720P, 1080i/P|
|DVI||1||VESA standard (1080i input supported）
|HDMI||1||EIA/CEA-861 standard, HDMI 1.3 standard compliant
|YPbPr||1||Resolution up to 1080p@60Hz|
|Power connector||100-240V~, 50/60Hz, 0.7A|
|Operating temperature||0%RH~95%RH, non-condensing|
|Operating temperature||82.6mm ×250.0mm ×50.1mm|
|Dimensions||482.6mm ×250.0mm ×50.1mm|
|Net weight||2.55 kg|
|Total weight||6 kg|
|Carrying case||540mm × 108.5mm × 370mm|
|Accessory||1×power cord, 1×USB cable, 1×DVI cable ，
|Packing box||550mm × 400mm × 175mm|
|Noise Level (typical at 25°C/77°F)||38dB（A）|