- 12 hub75 interface on board(supports 32 scan mode)，no extra hub card needed;
- Supports 12-bit HDMI colors input (required the 9th generation sending card);
- Using18-bit signal processor, maximum support 18-bit (260,000) gray (each of red, green and blue);
- Single card maximum support 1024×768 pixels（Please note that there are recommended values depending on the design of LED screen）；
- Single card can output 24 groups RGB data；
- Supports 138 decode, 595 serial decode and so on.
- Supports pixel-by-pixel brightness and color calibration; single-card color space conversion；
- High refresh rate and high grey level with most of the driver ICs;
- Supports general driver ICs and most of the PWM driver ICs
- Support hot backup with dual receiver cards for demanding performances screen;
- Support network cable BER test；
LED Receiving Card
SHOP NOW TO GET YOUR TODAY'S SPECIAL.
- 5% off Over $2000
- Free Shipping Over $1000
- Ask for Discounted Invoice Over $10000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.