Colorlight 5A-75B LED Receiving Card Features:
- Integrated HUB75 interface, more convenient with less cost.
2. Reduce the plug connectors and malfunction, lower failure rate.
3. Superior display quality: high refresh rate, high grayscale, and high brightness with conventional chips.
4. Perfect performance under lower grayscale status.
5. Better detail processing: Partial dark at row, reddish at low gray, shadow problems can be solved.
6. Support 14 bits high-precision point-by-point calibration in the Brightness and the chromaticity.
7. Support conventional chips, PWM chips and lighting chips.
8. Support any scan mode from static to 1/32 scan.
9. Support any pumping point and data arbitrary offset and realize various freeform display, spherical display, creative display, etc.
10. Support 16 groups of RGB signal output.
11. Large load capacity.
12. Advanced design, high quality components, rigorous aging test, zero malfunction of final products.
13. First adopt all components face up configuration to reduce damage.
14. Wide working voltage range with DC3.3~6V.
15. Compatible with iT7, iQ7, iQ7E, Gigabit NIC, C series Sender, etc.
Colorlight 5A-75B LED Receiving Card Parameters:
|CONTROL SYSTEM PARAMETERS|
|Sending device||iT7 Sender , iQ7 HD Sender, iQ7E UHD Sender,Gigabit NIC,C series Sender, etc|
|Control area of every card||Full-color: 256*256 Pixels, for special applications the column can be extended to 1024 pixels|
|Correction area of every card||256*256 Pixels|
|Cascade control area of the largest regional||65536*65536 pixels|
|Cascade card number||65536 PCS|
|Network port exchange||Support|
|Synchronization||Nanosecond synchronization between cards|
|Display Quality||Refresh rate for conventional chip|
|Static: 64*64, up to 16000Hz||1/8 scan: 128*128, up to 10000Hz|
|Gray Level||Maximum65536 levels|
|Minimum unit of OE values||8ns, 8ns multiples steps|
|Gray scale compensation||Each level grayscale compensate separately|
|Display module compatibility|
|Chip supports||Support conventional chips, PWM chips, lighting chips and other mainstream chips|
|PWM chip supports||Support hundreds of different specifications of the PWM chip, such as MBI, MY, SUM, etc|
|Scan mode||Conventional mode and high refresh rate mode to support refresh rate multiplied|
|Scan type||Support 1/32 scan|
|module specifications Support||Support 4096 pixels within any row, any column|
|The direction of the cable||Support route from left to right, from right to left, from top to bottom, from bottom to top.|
|Data Groups||16 RGB data groups|
|Data folded||Support to fold on the same or opposite direction, which improve refresh rate significantly|
|Data exchange||16 data groups for any exchange|
|Module snapshot||Support any pumping point|
|Data serial transmission||Support RGB, R8G8B8, R16G16B16, etcin the form of serial|
|Compatible device and interface type|
|Communication distance||UTP cable≤140MCAT6 cable≤170MOptic fiber:Single Mode Fiber Transceiver≤20KMMulti-Mode Fiber Transceiver ≤550M (Use RP Repeater to extend unlimited)|
|Compatible with transmission equipment||Gigabit switch, fiber transceiver, optical switches|
|DC power interface||Wire terminal|
|HUB Interface Type||HUB75 (Note: 32 scan with E signal)|
|Input voltage||DC 3.3V-6V|
|Rated power consumption||3W|
|Storage and transport temperature||-50℃ to 125℃|
|Operating Temperature||-25℃ to 75℃|
|Body static resistance||2KV|
|Monitoring Functions (in conjunction with multi-function card)|
|Monitoring functions||Real time monitoring environment information like temperature, humidity, smog|
|Remote Control||Support for relay switch to turn on/off the power supply of equipments remotely|
|pixel level calibration|
|Hot backup||Support, from A to B, and loop backup as well|
|Shaped screen||Support various freeform display, spherical display, creative display, etc. through the data arbitrary offset.|