Colorlight i5A-F LED Receiving Card LED Dual-mode Card Features:
• Colorlight i5A-F is a dual-mode card that makes both synchronous and asynchronous systems available and the two modes can be seamlessly switched.
• i5A-F helps to greatly improve the display effect, higher refresh rate, color input , it helps to realize more dedicate image and more stable screen.
• Support brightness and chromaticity calibration
• Support normal chip, PWM, lighting chip
• Support any scan mode from static to 1/32 scan
• Support various freeform display, spherical display, diamond display, creative display, etc.
• Support signal output for 16 groups of RGBR’ and 20 groups of RGB, 32 groups as extended
• Wide working voltage range with DC3.3 – 6V
• Compatible with iT7, iQ7, iQ7E,gigabit NIC, etc.
Colorlight LED Receiving Card I5A-F Dual-mode Card Handware show:
Colorlight LED Receiving Card I5A-F LED Dual-mode Card
|10||External interfaces||For Indicate lamp and test button|
|1||Power 1||Connect DC5V power supply for the receiver card||Only one is used|
|2||Power 2||Connect DC5V power supply for the receiver card|
|3||Indicate lamp||Indicate power and signal transmission status||red for power,green for signal|
|4||Network port A||RJ45，For transmitting data signals||The dual network ports can achieve import/export at random, which can be identified in an intelligent way by the system.|
|5||Network port B||RJ45，For transmitting data signals|
|6||monitoring interface||Connect to the monitoring expansion board|
|7||LCD interface||Connect to the LCD display|
|8||Dual 50P pins||Connected to all display HUB boards|
|9||Test button||The attached test procedures can achieve four kinds of monochrome display (red, green, blue and white), as well as horizontal, vertical and other display scan modes.|